Thursday, June 25, 2009

You Know You're Fucking Short.. Why Act Gangster?

Dude WTF are you trying to prove?


To all my Negros of 4J,
I'm sure you all know what happened today and that i was completely INNOCENT..

Yes..I know that i've done alot of Illegal stuff at school...

But that was not the question today..

Today.. I DID NOTHING...

But he had to come and ruin my day...

You all know who i'm talking about..

He just had to mess with me..

and what did I do?

I covered for my hommies...

that was all I did..


And now I'm at risk of getting suspended...

Who does he think he is?

What is he trying to prove?
Is he trying hard to overcome the height barrier by acting gangster?


If you're born short then just shut up and live with it..

Dont need to act Bigtime..

He knows he's weaker than me..

Then why must he humiliate himself?

If you want to mess with kids go to kindergarten lah boy...dont come secondary school..

you'll get your face blown..



All i'm saying is that..

you guys better be more alert..

cause as long as you're not of yellow skin..

He'll be waiting to kick you out of school..






No comments:

Post a Comment